Thank you for your interest in taking a “private tour” of Roloff Farms! Your 30-minute, unique and private tour will be given by Matt, Amy, Jeremy or Zachary. Hello and photo opportunities may be available with other family members who happen to be at the farm.
Tours are offered every day of the week, all year long, during daylight hours — depending on availability. Reservations can be made up to 30 days in advance.
What you can expect
Plan to be at the farm for at least 45 minutes. We ask that you arrive within just a few minutes of your designated tour time. Someone from our staff will greet you and cover the paperwork. Then, your tour guide (guaranteed to be either Matt, Amy, Jeremy or Zach) will greet you and will start your tour!
Have you always wanted to see the beautiful landscape and behind the scenes areas of Roloff Farm? Each tour will have many stops along the way including the famous Western Town, Molly’s Castle, The Twins’ Swamp Fort, Matt’s Bridge, a visit to the Secret Forest, the Tower of Terror and so much more!
- Bring your camera! — There are many photograph opportunities to be had at every turn. (Video cameras are discouraged as they limit the intimacy of your tour.)
- Bundle Up! — The majority of the tour you will be outdoors on an all terrain vehicle. It gets chilly here in Oregon!
- Speak up! — Please let us know if you have any physical limitations so that we can accommodate you the best we can. (Most of the property is completely accessible.)
- Cost — $300.00 for 1, 2, or 3 people and $25.00 for each additional person. (There is no charge for children ages 3 and under.)
- Cancellation Policy — Should the need to cancel this tour arise due to an emergency or sudden schedule change, Roloff Farms will notify you as soon as possible. Likewise, if you need to cancel your visit, we request that you notify us as early as possible. Every attempt will be given to re-schedule the tour at the next earliest mutually agreed upon date. Fortunately, we’ve never had a tour cancelled!
- Airport/Lodging — The closest airport is PDX (Portland International) and is approximately a 30-minute drive from the farm. You may want to stay local (in Hillsboro) or even in downtown Portland on the river! Local lodging information is available upon request.
Off Season Tour Reservations
To make tour reservations during our “Off Season”, meaning any month other than October please email Caryn Chandler at email@example.com
Hope to see you at Roloff Farms!