10am – 6pm (Entry closes at 5:30pm)
October 6th – October 29th, 2017
Open Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
Admission to our Pumpkin Patch is FREE! & Parking is FREE too!
- Pumpkin Patch — Pumpkins of every shape and size! Come see our Giants, Blue/Pink pumpkins, hound speckled and white “Ghost” pumpkins! — Your pick!
- Food Corner — Enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, chili, delicious Mexican food, pulled pork, polish dogs, chips & more! Yummy!
- Fresh “Kettle Popcorn” — Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Co.- Ever tried Tutti Fruitti? Or Sweet Corn & Habanero? Plus good, old fashion Carmel Corn, YUM!
- Gift Barn — Get a Roloff Farms T-shirt, sweatshirt, or hat and find a Roloff to autograph it for you! We also have a wide variety of specialty gifts and items for everyone.
BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR….. Roloff Pumpkin Salsa!
- Wagon Tours — See the farm and all the old famous attractions (and some new ones, too!)
Wagon tours are $10.00 each. (Last tour departs at 5:00pm)
- Pony Rides — Sweet and Gentle Pony Carousel (weather permitting)
- Face Painting
ADVENTURE AREA (Fun for ALL Ages)
Wristband Required for everyone 2 and older. Children 10 and younger MUST be accompanied by paid adult. See Pricing Below
- Hay Pyramid
- Kiddy Train- Ride as many times as you want!
- Spooky Forest Trail Loop
- Tarantula Track — Can you make it to the finish?
- Corn Stalk Maze
- Giant Sling Shots
- Obstacle Course
- Giant Tire Zone
- Exotic Animals – Walk on the Wild Side. Come see a Tiger!
- Petting Zoo – Get up close with our barn animals!
- Tee Pee Play Area
- Pony Hops
- Putt Putt Golf
- Pumpkin Fun House
- Rail Roller
- Fun Entertainment – Click Here
Three Ticket Options:
- ***MOST POPULAR***
All INCLUSIVE “Adventure Pass COMBO” $13.00 per person (Children under 2 are Free) — Includes: Our Famous 30 minute Wagon Tour, and Adventure Area Entry Wristband. Note: A PAID adult is required to accompany children 10 & under
- Famous Wagon Tour ‘ONLY’ ($10.00 per person. Does not include admission into Adventure Area)
- Adventure Area ‘ONLY’ ($7.00 per person. Does not include wagon tour. Children under 2 are Free. Children 10 and younger MUST be accompanied by paid adult.)
- Senior Discount 20% Off (65 & older)
- Military Discount 20% Off(for Individual with ID)
- Groups of any size are welcome. No reservations required. (10% OFF Groups of 10 or More- ALL Group tickets MUST be purchased in single transactions- Onsite ONLY)
Golden Pass Private Tours
October Private Tour tickets are available to purchase on-line during October Pumpkin Season ONLY. For more information on Private Tours click here
From Portland take Hwy 26 west to Exit 61 (Shute/Helvetia Rd). Turn right (north) onto Helvetia Rd at the exit. Continue for approx 3 miles and follow the signs to Roloff Farms.
Click here for a map to the farm
- No pets except for leashed, registered service animals
- Please respect our NO SMOKING POLICY
- Our wagon tours are handicap accessible
- Roloff Farms is wheelchair “friendly”
- Roloff Family Appearances — The family is actively filming new episodes of Little People Big World. As such, they may not always be
available to meet the public, but they are around often so keep your camera ready, have a Roloff T-shirt in hand for an autograph, and be on the look-out!