10am – 6pm (Entry closes at 5:30pm)
September 30th – October 29th, 2017
Open Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
Admission to our Pumpkin Patch is FREE! & Parking is FREE too!
- Pumpkin Patch — Pumpkins of every shape and size! Come see our Giants, Blue/Pink pumpkins, hound speckled and white “Ghost” pumpkins! Mini pumpkins & gourds too. — You pick!
- Food Corner — Enjoy hamburgers, hot dogs, chili, delicious Mexican food, pulled pork, polish dogs, chips, mini donuts & more! Yummy!
- Fresh “Kettle Popcorn” — Miss Hannah’s Gourmet Popcorn Co.- Ever tried Tutti Fruitti? Or Sweet Corn & Habanero? Plus good, old fashion Carmel Corn, Delicious.
- Gift Barn — Get a Roloff Farms T-shirt, sweatshirt, or hat and find a Roloff to autograph it for you! We also have a wide variety of specialty gifts and items for everyone.
BACK AGAIN THIS YEAR….. Roloff Pumpkin Salsa, plus our new Pumpkin BBQ Sauce!
- Wagon Tours — See the farm and all the old famous attractions (and some new ones, too!)
(Last tour departs at 5:00pm)
- Pony Rides — Sweet and Gentle Pony Carousel (weather permitting)
- Face Painting
ADVENTURE AREA (Fun for ALL Ages)
Wristband Purchase Required for everyone 2 and older. Children 10 and younger MUST be accompanied by paid adult. See Pricing Below
- Hay Pyramid
- Kiddy Train- Ride as many times as you want!
- Spooky Forest Trail Loop
- Tarantula Track — Can you make it to the finish?
- Bamboo Maze — Hope you find your way out!
- Giant Sling Shots
- Obstacle Course
- Giant Tire Zone
- Exotic Animal Exhibit – Walk on the Wild Side.
- Petting Zoo – Get up close with our barn animals!
- Tee Pee Play Area
- Pony Hops
- Putt Putt Golf
- Pumpkin Fun House
- Rail Roller
- Fun Entertainment – To Be Announced
2017 ACTIVITY Pricing Guide:
- ALL INCLUSIVE PASS ~ $14.00 per person Most Popular!
(Children under 2 are Free)
Includes Our Famous 30 minute Wagon Tour and Adventure Zone Entry/Wristband.
Note: Paid adult is required to accompany children 10 & younger
- Wagon Tour ‘ONLY’ ~ $10.00 per person
30 minute Guided Wagon Tour of the farm (Doesn’t include Adventure Zone Admission)
- Adventure Zone Entry ‘ONLY’ ~ $8.00 per person
Unlimited access to our Adventure Zone, (Does not include wagon tour)
Children 10 and younger MUST be accompanied by paid adult.
Children under 2 are Free.
20% OFF ~ Senior Discount for activities (65 & Older)
20% OFF ~ Military Discount for activities (for individual w/ID)
10% OFF ~ Group Discount (10 people or more on single transaction)
Groups of any size are welcome. No reservations required. (10% OFF Groups of 10 or More- ALL Group tickets MUST be purchased in single transactions- Onsite ONLY)
Golden Pass Private Tours
For more information on Private Tours click here
*NOTE: Private Tours during Pumpkin Season will be available Thurs-Sundays in October. ALL tours can be purchased on-line beginning Sept. 1st (Link to Follow)
From Portland take Hwy 26 west to Exit 61 (Shute/Helvetia Rd). Turn right (north) onto Helvetia Rd at the exit. Continue for approx 3 miles and follow the signs to Roloff Farms.
Click here for a map to the farm
- No personal checks (Visa & Mastercard Accepted)
- No pets except for leashed, registered service animals
- Please respect our NO SMOKING POLICY
- Our wagon tours are handicap accessible
- Roloff Farms is wheelchair “friendly”
- Roloff Family Appearances — The family is actively filming new episodes of Little People Big World. As such, they may not always be
available to meet the public, but they are around often so keep your camera ready, have a Roloff T-shirt in hand for an autograph, and be on the look-out!